Although the registration of domain names is not part of the core business of GIAMBROCONO & C. S.p.A., disputes and consultation regarding this new distinctive mark are becoming ever more important in the overall vision of communication of modern businesses. In this sense, one can specifically consider a "defensive" and "preventive" registration as being the first and simplest instrument for protection against illegal hoarding carried out by third parties in bad faith.
GIAMBROCONO & C. S.p.A. is specialized in the management of all disputes involving domain names:
* Recovery of domain names illicitly registered by third parties, through anonymous negotiations for purchase;
* Enactment and management of "reassignment procedures," both at a national (at the accredited Providers of Extrajudicial Dispute Resolution Services (Prestatori del Servizio di risoluzione extragiudiziale delle dispute, P.R.S.D.) - http://www.nic.it/legale/riassegnazione/i-psrd) and international level (WIPO, EURID, Nominet, NAF, etc.);
* Legal proceedings at the national and international level involving infringement of trademark rights.
Furthermore, GIAMBROCONO & C. S.p.A. is able to provide assistance for the management of all problems deriving from the introduction of new first-level generic domain names:
* Accreditation of company trademarks through the ICANN Trademark Clearing House (http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/about/trademark-clearinghouse);
* Registration of domains during the sunrise period phase;
* Registration of domains during the early registration phase.
GIAMBROCONO & C. S.p.A. is specialized in dealing with disputes deriving from the use of trademarks on Social Networks, in particular on Facebook ("vanity url") and YouTube, and on auction sites such as eBay (removal of advertisements relating to counterfeit products).
GIAMBROCONO & C. S.p.A. assists its own clients with contract documentation regarding Internet websites and therefore the development of the same and the use regulations linked to the functionality of websites.